ทดลองเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ ฟรี _เว็บพนันบอล _คาสิโนออนไลน์ pantip
Ever-evolving technology has created an opportunity and an obligation for legal professionals to stay connected with their clients — both on and off the clock. It also allows for exciting new ways to deliver legal services.
The upcoming Solo and Small Firm Conference 2018: The 21st Century Lawyer will explore these new developments and trends to assist you in improving your practice and in meeting your clients’ increased expectations.
Taking place on June 7 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the all-day conference will discuss methods of growing, optimizing and modernizing your practice. It will also provide updates and helpful tips for success, making it an ideal venue for both new and established solo and small firms alike.
Returning in 2018: The Ingenious Bar
Returning this year is the always-popular “Ingenious Bar,” a designated area where participants can ask experts questions and seek support from the ศัพท์พนันบอล Coach and Advisor Network (CAN), Equity Initiatives at the Law Society of Ontario, Homewood Health, Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO?), Law Society Referral Service, Practice Management Helpline (PMH), Practice Review Department, Ryerson University’s Law Practice Program (LPP), Spot Audit, The Action Group on Access to Justice (TAG) and TitlePLUS?.
An exhibitor’s pavilion will also be on hand to showcase products and services that can take your practice to the next level. The program will be capped off by a networking reception.
Co-chairs for this year’s conference are Kathleen Erin Cullin, C.S. (Wallbridge, Wallbridge), Barbara Hicks (Hicks & Hicks Professional Corporation) and Allen Oziel (Oziel Law).
Here is a quick overview of the breakout seminar and workshop topics, segmented by theme:
Grow your practice:
- Building Your Professional and Personal Brand on LinkedIn (this workshop is for in-person attendees only and requires preregistration)
- A “Small” Model: How to Build a Practice That Fits Your Life
- Using Storytelling Techniques to Be More Memorable (this workshop is for in-person attendees only and requires preregistration)
- Cherry-Picking: Using Client Personas to Target the Right Audience
- Growing Your Practice Through Equity and Inclusion (this workshop is for in-person attendees only and requires preregistration)
Optimize and modernize your practice:
- Using Data to Deliver a Better Client Experience
- Enhancing Profitability While Increasing Access to Justice
- Scaling Your Practice: Make More Money with Better Technology and Processes
- Running Your Law Practice as a Business
- Bionic Lawyers: The Nuts and Bolts of Digitizing Your Practice
- If It’s Broken, Fix It: Alternative Billing Models
- Becoming a Blockchain Lawyer
Improve your practice:
- The New Tax Rules and How They Impact You and Your Clients
- A Guide to Working with Other Professionals and Expert Witnesses
- Disability and Accommodation Issues in Your Practice
- Office Policies for the Modern Work Environment: Strategies and Obligations
- Effective Negotiation Principles and Strategies?(this workshop is for in-person attendees only and requires preregistration)
- Ten Ethical Issues That Affect Solo and Small Firms and How to Deal with Them
Space is limited for workshops, so register now:?https://store.lsuc.on.ca/solosmall18.
This conference is CPD accredited and includes 6 Professionalism Hours and 1 Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Hour.
For conference updates, follow the hashtag #SoloSmall18 on Twitter. We look forward to seeing you there!